Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a good day! Everyone had school, Chase had to work, but it was peaceful and good having my kids close by...most of the time! I got lots of phone calls from family and friends, many great cards. More than anything, I appreciate being remembered this year. Silly, huh? I love the digital camera my kids bought for me, I'm THRILLED that I get 10 piano lessons with Kaity's amazing piano teacher, but I was just happy to be remembered.

School news: friends in my cohort are starting to get letters with placement for student teaching. We are supposed to start hearing in the next week. I can't wait!!!!!!

2 comments:

HollyB said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry, it's late.

Melanie said...

Happy Belated!!!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008