Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Missing Out!

I'm sitting on the couch, having a breathing treatment and missing out on yet another day of student teaching! I HATE being sick!!! I will say that I have been very blessed, and if I was going to miss any time, now was the time. But, I really miss my little students. Hold on a minute while I cough up a lung..............Ok, done! I have had time to fill out job applications, though, and I'm praying that they go with God's blessing! I know you are all praying, just as you were praying when we started out student teaching. Thank you for that! I know I say it often, but when Suzi, Niki and I get jobs we will know without a doubt that it was by God's grace!

2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Aw man! Still sick? That stinks! Get to feeling better soon!

HollyB said...

Sorry you are sick!!! NOt fun! Oh and I am praying for all of you and your job prospects!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008