Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I like...

1. my wonderful husband. He is great, supportive, kind, funny, attentive and loving.
2. my children. They can be SOOOOOOOOOO much fun, soooooo much help, and are becoming insightful adults.
3. my parents. I hated to see them go today.
4. my brothers.
5. fudge.
6. Mustang Convertables.
7. the book of James (in the Bible).
8. the book of Enos (in the Book of Mormon).
9. Anne of Green Gables, the movie and the book.
10. crochetting.
11. warm socks on a cold evening.
12. spiritual conversations with good friends.
13. Christmas break.
14. Christmas.
15. sleeping in a cold room when the bed is warm.
16. the color red.
17. spagetti and meatballs.
18. bonfires.
19. fall leaves.
20. snow.

3 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I share many of those as well, although I DONT like a cold room no matter how warm my bed... You always eventually have to get out of that warm bed. =)

Liza said...

I love cold rooms with an electric mattress pad! Sooo nice for cold feet!

desertmama said...

I like your I like list! Although snow wouldn't be on mine...well except to visit for awhile.

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008