Sunday, January 10, 2010

Home from the ranch. There was snow, but it wasn't too cold. Enjoyed having a fire in the stove when we came back from a little hike. Jim and I talked about our New Year's trip on 12/31/08-1/1/09 when we had to walk into the ranch in snow. As expected we laughed a lot about it, but that night I was in tears, soaking wet, and more tired than I've ever been in my life. Chase went along on this trip and we enjoyed having him there. I love it when the boys cook, we eat like kings! A great get away. Now I'm ready for a new week.

2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! I'm ready to be back up there again! Maybe we'll have to plan a little trip... =)

Liza said...

You hit upon the feeling of most people here. Okay, we are ready for something else than cold. Even the store are getting rid of Valentines stuff to make way for Easter/Spring things. It is nice to have a short taste of snow and cold and then go back to 70's again.

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008