Friday, December 12, 2008

FINALS ARE OVER!

Except for a few small projects that have to be uploaded to the internet, FINALS ARE OVER!!! I feels like 50 pounds has been lifted from my shoulders, I'm a foot taller, and I don't know what to do with all my extra times...until I look around at the condition of my house, then I get a pretty good idea what needs to be done! Thanks to everyone for their prayers, kind words, and support. In reality, it feels like the time FLEW. Of course, it's not over. There is still sixteen weeks of student teaching, but that's going to be a GREAT experience.

I'll upload a few pictures from Kaitlyn's school concert Tuesday night when we get home from Prescott. When I figure how to embed the video, I'll but up the vidoeo of her solo...I'd put up the video of her signing to "Peace, Peace," but you can hear me singing and that is NEVER pretty!

Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Yay!!! So glad the hardest (?) part is over!! You go girl!

Melanie said...

that's awesome! I hope student teaching works out great for you!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008