Thursday, February 26, 2009

Observation update

This morning I dressed up, wore VERY uncomfortable shoes (but had the foresight to take another, more comfortable pair!!), and went to school ready to welcome some principals and the founder of our classroom management program into my classroom. The kids were ready, too. And then no one showed up. I'm not disappointed, I'm not upset, I'm not even sad I wore the uncomfortable shoes. It was a good day, the kids were happy, and if I trust God to take care of me I have to believe this was part of His plan.

Thanks for all your prayers! I know they were heard even though I don't understand the answer. Hugs to you all!

4 comments:

desertmama said...

Bummer! I'm glad you are content with the situation though and I bet the shoes looked good!

HollyB said...

I believe it was for the better!But, I have some issues with the whole program

Kim said...

Not sure what you mean, Holly. Please explain...

Melanie said...

kim, because you follow me, you can enter a 2nd time. just type in that you follow me

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008