Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Chase (just a little late)!!

Happy Birthday, Little Guy! I am proud of the man that you are working to become. It's hard work and sometimes you feel like you take one step forward and two steps back. But the steps forward get bigger and bigger, and the steps back fewer and fewer. Oliver Goldsmith wrote, "Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and the accomodations." Take my word for it, not matter how bad the roads or accomodations, if you do it right, the destination is eternally blissful. Just don't stop walking. I love you. Six weeks old.
Six months old.
About eighteen months old with an almost three year old Hailey.



Doug and Michelle's wedding. It struck me that Chase and Papa are very close, even today.

Merry Christmas 2009

Teen Camp, the early years for Chase.

Chase and Kaity after her school Christmas concert.
Chase always loved Tony. As a toddler at church, when Chase say Tony he would hollar, "Toooooooony!"
Fall, 2008.

Birthday, 2009. Twenty candles to blow out...he missed two.

4 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Aw, I love all of those pictures! He sure was a cutie, and still is!! Happy birthday Chase! (I was late wishing him happy bday too... Got him a day later.) =)

desertmama said...

You know he really hasn't changed all that much over the years. He's gotten taller...a lot taller, but the face is still the same. I love those baby pics, what a cutie!

HollyB said...

I just love Chase... those pictures made me cry.

Melanie said...

He is shaping up to be a wonderful man. Those pics are so sweet!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008