Friday, July 17, 2009

Mighty Mudd Mania

This was a blast!! The only draw back to the day was the extreme heat--Phoenix is under a heat advisory today. Water was plentiful, both to drink and to play in. Everyone had a great time!



We rode "Polly the Trolley" to get to the park. They were VERY clean and then the fun began!

McKenna enjoyed the mudpit. Trenton was so fast on the obsticle course, that I could only get one picture of him!

Kaity had some issues with mud-filled-clothing and mud in indiscreet places.
The very last obsticle was a mud pool they had to swim through! There was no avoiding muddy hair!!!

Scottsdale firefighters were on hand to hose down the muddy. Oh the tough life of a firefighter...














It was a great day! I'm thinking about renting children to take next year...better yet, I think I'll volunteer and spend the day playing in the mud!

3 comments:

HollyB said...

I saw this on the news and was wishing my kids were old enough to take. I remember way back when we had a "mod bog" in the desert across from the church... there is a house there now, wonder if the ownners would mind if we muddied up theri front yard and played like we did then... ah memories!

desertmama said...

I've seen this on the news before too! It looks like so much fun. I love the pictures!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

This really does look like so much fun!! Were you there for the "race of the news anchors"?? Saw a clip of it on the news... =)

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008