Tuesday, May 19, 2009

For My Mom


Friends, you have been wonderfully supportive through the graduation season. You have looked at my pictures, you have sent wonderful messages, and you have encouraged me. I'm posting some new graduation pictures for my mom, so please don't feel obligated to comment or even look at them if you don't want to. OR we can comment on how the gown looks like a maternity dress and the mortar board cap looks like a square Frisbee with tassel, your choice. Btw, pix by photographer extraordinaire, Jenn Yates!











2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I LOVE seeing these!! We're all so proud of all of you and all you've accomplished! (What is that wet stuff coming out of my eyes? Why I am having trouble seeing? What's wrong with me?!) =)
Way to go!

desertmama said...

I also love the pictures!! I especially like the one of you hugging your mom. Praying for you with the job search!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008