Thursday, May 28, 2009

My new classroom


Ok, as of Tuesday, I have my very own classroom at Excelencia ElementarySchool. Jim and I got to see it and take pictures so I could start making plans. After seeing it, I'm afraid they are going to tell me it is all a mistake, the storage closet next the PE Equipment storage room is actually my classroom!



My very own desk...that I am going to get rid of and just use the horseshoe table and a set of rubbermade drawers.

FIVE classroom computers!

Lots of storage space, but I have a feeling that there is never enough storage space!






Two whiteboards and one complete word wall!




I'm in room 204! (Until they find that equipment closet to put me in!)



5 comments:

desertmama said...

How exciting!!! I'm so glad you found a job and in no time at all wow!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

That is SOOOOOO exciting!!! Can't wait to see the pics once you've got it all decorated!!
What a blessing that you got a job so quickly, esp with the "issues" going on with teaching jobs here. Truly an answer to prayer!!

HollyB said...

I heard you had an interview but I didn't hear how it went. I guess it went well??!!! I am so happy for you. I actually teared up with "happy tears" Congratulations Kim!!!

HollyB said...

oh, what grade are you teaching??

Melanie said...

that is soo exciting! that's wonderful to see, especially with everything going on in the economy. God truly led you to where you are right now, a wonderful testimony.

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008