Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation!!!!

First, thank you all for your support and encouragement over the past two years. I am really thankful that God opened the door for me to return to school. Blessing upon blessing came over the course of the past four semesters. I am REALLY glad I attended graduation. Of course I had anticipated it for years, but the graduation ceremony was the opportunity to live in the moment of achievement. The speakers were great! The company was great! The weekend was especially great. My heart has been drawn out in gratitude to God over the past week. I know he sustained me and my family...the Master of the Universe knows me, takes care of me, and loves me. That is truly awesome!!


Most of our cohort after receiving our diplomas.


Suzi and I were so excited!

2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

YAY!!! I'm so proud of you guys!

desertmama said...

Woo hoo!!! It's finally over. That's awesome and I'm so happy for all of you graduates!

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008