Friday, August 7, 2009

Fast post...

A fast update...

My classroom is 85% set up.

My classroom rules and procedures are about 85% set.

My lesson plans for week one are about 45% complete. This is the scary one. The district has gone to a new style of teaching/planning. While very much back to basics (remember posting objectives in kid-friendly language, Rebecca?), it has everyone worried about the quality of their lesson. Plans are due to the principal by Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. My first grade team mates are wonderful and I can't say enough about them.

Love to you all...I probably won't see you again until fall break ;)

3 comments:

desertmama said...

I'm so glad you like your new team, that makes all the difference in how much you like your job. And you are very kid friendly so I'm sure your objectives will be awesome!

HollyB said...

Good luck! I start classes again next week.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

So excited for you! I know you'll do great! Look forward to lots of stories! =)

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008