Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry Facebook Friends, same old pictures...
Just wanted to say a few things that I'm thankful for :

  • Wonderful teachers who check in every day to ask how my day went.
  • A great team of first grade teachers who want to help in any way they can.
  • 24 shiny faces.
  • My wonderful children who have taken up the challenge of doing more around the house and have meals ready when we get home.
  • My darling husband, who comes to school to help me and make sure I don't stay there until all hours of the night, and listens to me cry when the day hasn't been great, and celebrates with me when the day HAS been great. I've been falling in love all over again with him.
  • Deeper, more meaningful prayers--the only thing that has gotten me through the day on one or two occassions.
  • God's blessings that I see and especially the ones I don't know are there.
















2 comments:

desertmama said...

I know it's been a rough start but you are doing great! Depending on God is the only way any of us get through our day. Whether we are teaching a class full of kids, cleaning the house, or struggling through some trial He is what gives us the strength and wisdom to make it.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Can you believe it's already been a week now?! Wow! What a wonderful family you have too... It's great to hear that Jim is there helping you. LOVE it!!
We've been praying for you and your "kids", and look forward to many wonderful stories and blessings you are bound to be sharing.

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008