Monday, May 31, 2010

Things I'm looking forward to this summer...

1. Writing five new Women of the Bible Lessons for camp.

2. CAMP!! Missed it last year, but I'll be there this year.

3. North Carolina

4. Coffee at Starbucks (no time for that during the school year)

5. Sleeping past 6 a.m.

6. Going to bed after 10 p.m.

7. Summer reunions...as many as we can get to.

8. Swimming...I don't know why, but swimming just sounds really appealing right now.

9. Kissing baby Asher. I have cold right now, so that has to wait for a while.

10. Getting ready for next school year (I dreamed all morning about teaching. Something is sooooooo wrong with me!).

3 comments:

desertmama said...

Asher will be waiting for his kiss when you're well of course! :)

HollyB said...

mumber5 should be number 1 making number 1 number 2 and number 2 number 3 and so on, but soon there will be no number 9 so number 10 will be number 9.... ha ha... I just went crazy. not sure why... just got on a roll. glad you have a summer to look forward to!!!

Liza said...

I only teach three kids and couldn't wait for summer so I can only imagine! This is a great list. I hope Colorado was part of the reunions.

Merry Christmas 2008

Hoe Down! October 31, 2008